Assessment and Accountability
The Mississippi Department of Education requires all public school districts in the state to participate in the statewide assessment system. The purpose of the assessment system is for instructional improvement, as well as, to measure what students are actually learning in the classrooms.
Students in Stone County School District participate in the following assessment programs.
- Kindergarten: Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (PreTest & PostTest)
- Grades 3-8: MAAP English Language Arts & Mathematics
- Grades 5 & 8: MAAP Science
- Grade 11: ACT Junior Administration
- High School: MAAP End of Course Assessments in English II, Algebra I, Biology, and U.S. History
- Career & Technical Education Center: CPAS2 & National Certification Tests
Other assessments are also administered to selected students in certain programs or classes such as the English Language Proficiency Test (Las Links); MAAP-A (Alternate Assessment); and ACT WorkKeys.
For more information regarding state and federal mandated testing and assessment, visit the MDE Student Assessment Resource Page at www.mdek12.org/OSA.
Staff Testing Links
Student Testing Links
- Agriculture Pilot Login
- CPAS2 Student Login
- Culinary Arts Student Login
- Culinary Arts II: ServSafe Manaager Certification Test
- Welding I & II: NCCER Certification Test
- Health Science II: National Health Science Assessment
- DECA Student Login
- DRC (LAS Links) Practice Tests
- ELS Student Testing Login
- iReady System Check
- MKAS Student Login
- NCCER Student Login
- Questar Item Sampler
- Questar Readiness Check
- ServSafe Food Handling